About Community Care Beenleigh Districts
Each day we are faced with challenges. How one adjusts to accommodate these challenges can impact on ones future. The purpose of counselling is to assist one in identifying their dilemmas and to assist in discovering alternative solutions to resolve troubling issues.
A confidential and respectful counselling service is provided on a non-discriminatory basis promoting the privacy, dignity, self-esteem and independence of all clients. Community Care Beenleigh Districts is committed to:
- Accessibility of service,
- Confidentiality and respect,
- Client focus and holistic approaches,
- Providing a clear explanation of the service one will receive and fees if applicable, and
- Providing an estimate of the sessions required to reach desired outcomes.