A counsellor is a trained professional who can help you work through your personal problems. The counsellor helps you to resolve problems in a positive way by helping you to clarify the issues, explore options, develop strategies and increase self-awareness. Counselling is usually a short-term treatment for a specific problem.
We are a confidential and respectful counselling service is provided on a non-discriminatory basis promoting the privacy, dignity, self-esteem and independence of all clients. Community Care Beenleigh Districts is committed to:
- Accessibility of service,
- Confidentiality and respect,
- Client focus and holistic approaches,
- Providing a clear explanation of the service one will receive and fees if applicable, and
- Providing an estimate of the sessions required to reach desired outcomes.